Applications for Gr R – 7 open on 26 February and close 26 March 2021.
This process is as follows:
1. Applicants need to register on the WCED website:
2. Thereafter, applicants must collect the REPS application form from our office:
4th Avenue, Rondebosch East.
3. The application form needs to be completed and returned in person, together with the WCED online registration confirmation, to Rondebosch East Primary, with all the necessary documentation
- Unabridged Birth Certificate,
- Clinic Card,
- ID of both biological parents
- proof of residence (utility bill, official lease agreement or bank statement).
- If one parent is deceased, a copy of the death certificate.
- If you are applying for Grades 2-7, a copy of the last report received.
Submission must be made before 26 March 2021, which is the closing date for all applications.
4. Only once the application form as been received by Rondebosch East, AND acknowledgement of receipt has been handed to the applicant, has the submission of the application been completed.
5. PLEASE NOTE THE WCED INSTRUCTION REGARDING THE ACCEPTANCE OF PLACES OFFERED:
- Parents are informed of the outcome per email / SMS: 24 – 28 May 2021
- Parents confirm acceptance by: Friday, 25 June 2021
- Parents must accept and confirm the place within 3 days if offered a place during this period.
6. All Grade 2-7 applicants will only receive a response in late November after the WCED has completed the validation of our progressions for 2022.
NB: All dates indicated during the application process must be adhered to in order for your application to enter the admissions process.
Dedicated to holistic education.